We assist corporate entities and natural persons in planning and closing real estate and personal property transactions – from industrial buildings to residential properties, pets and personal archives.
When supporting clients who plan real estate transactions, we:
- examine the ownership and the existence of encumbrances on the basis of ownership documents and data from public registers;
- inform the client in respect to the property’s status – encumbrances such as mortgage or distraints, registered statements of claim, or other complications;
- prepare draft preliminary sale contracts and notary deeds,
- assist with review and revision of draft agreements with real estate agencies;
- support our clients with advice and actively participate in the negotiations from their start until the closing of the transaction.
We also advise in respect to options for termination of already executed preliminary sale contracts and judicial defense of rights.
We represent our clients before the national courts in various property litigation cases, such as:
- enforcement of preliminary sale contracts,
- agricultural land disputes and
- condominium management issues.
We are experienced in the preparation of due diligence reports that examine the ownership of various types of plots and infrastructure such as WSS pipes and electricity production facilities.